You have no items in your shopping cart.
Introducing the New top of the range Rukka Kingsley Trouser Black
EXTEND Your WARRANTY From 2 to 6 Years FREE OF CHARGE
When you purchase in the UK or Ireland and register online within 30 days of purchase
Click on the Rukka 6 year logo above to register your product
- Gore-Tex Pro 3-layer stretch laminate
- Armacor & Keprotec strengthenings on Hips and Knees, combination of high-tech fibers aramid (Kevlar) and Cordura
- Leather patch to seat area
- Rukka D3O Air XTR limb protectors in the Knee and Hips meet the requirements of CE Norm EN 1621-1 2012 level 2
- Garments designed to provide protection for motorcycle riders are tested according to the class of protection they afford. The performance requirements for the classes of protection are detailed by specific standards. Class AA garments generally offer protection, against the risks of the greatest diversity of riding activities attributed to road riding, whilst still providing comfort and weather protection.
COMFORT & SPECIAL FEATURES
- Complete with removeable braces
- Rukka AirCushion and Rukka Antiglide system in the seat area.
- A separate extra warm down inner Trouser with 100g filling (90/10 down/feather).
- Trouser has a full connecting zipper to Jacket
- Adjustable waist and leg ends
- Reflecting transfer prints on back of leg.
- Heat and abrasion resistant leather patches in the inner side of knee area.
- 2 Water-resistant pockets marked with a â€water-resistant pocketâ€ label
- Ventilation openings on each leg to the outside above the knee
- Stretch panels above the Knee, behind the Knee & in the Crotch area for ease of movement
- GORE-TEX "GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY" promise
Our aim is for all items to be dispatched within 2 working days of order being placed, but if there is a delay you will be notified via email within 24 hours. Express delivery is available on selected products at an extra cost.
Parcels are sent with Royal Mail & DPD & Pareclforce. Smaller parcels are sent with Royal Mail but any larger parcels or multiple parcels are sent with DPD or Parcelforce and any international parcels are sent with DPD. Please note all helmets are sent with courier DPD or Parcelforce. Helmets are packed in their helmet bag, then box, and then in a double walled corrugated box so all helmets are delivered safely.
Our back office systems are fully integrated with DPD, Parcelforce and Royal Mail which means that the second your parcel is dispatched you will be sent an email containing your tracking details. This allows both you and us to track your parcel's every move from our door to yours!
* Please note that we deliver to European Union Member States plus USA and Canada. For prices please look at our International Delivery charges.
Registered & Returns Address :- Bikerswear BHAM Ltd, 46 New John Street West, Birmingham, B19 3NB
Phone :- 0121 326 6080
Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org
VAT No. :- 230878793