You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Up to three motorcyclists can communicate simultaneously with the SRC-Systemâ„¢. Under ideal conditions the range is up to 700 metres.
- Range of up to 700 metres depending on the terrain and visual contact
- Automatic re-establishment of a connection when it is cut off
- Automatic connection set-up by speaking
- Automatic connection shut-down after 30 seconds silence, two-channel system for communication
- The VOX (Voice Operated eXchange) technology permits voice-controlled operation of main functions such as call recording and call acceptance.
- Reliable operation using voice commands
- Response sensitivity can be set individually
Voice control (VOX)
- The connection between a mobile phone with Bluetooth capability and SRCS is extremely simple to set up. Incoming calls can be accepted with a voice command and using the keys of the SRC-System. This also applies for navigation devices with Bluetooth capability. After the SRC-System has been connected to the GPS device, the rider can receive the voice instructions conveniently over the two ear- phones.
- Simple control possible by means of voice commands (VOX)
- Most commonly available MP3 players can be connected to the SRC-System via the multifunctional USB interface. If the MP3 device supports Bluetooth A2DP technology, no cable is required.
- Easy to connect thanks to USB
- Simple control using the SRC-System's control keys
- The SRC-Systemâ„¢ adjusts the volume automatically according to the background noise.
- Sensitivity can be configured individually with the software supplied
- The integrated VHF radio now enables you to listen to your favourite station and important traffic announcements while you are travelling. The antenna which is already integrated into the S2 as a standard feature guarantees top-quality reception at all times. Thanks to the RDS function the strongest signal for the selected frequency is always picked up, even at high speeds. You can store up to six radio stations.
- RDS function for automatic station adjustment
- User-defined programming possible with SRCS software
- Traffic news can be received while travelling
- High-speed selection of the six strongest radio channels in the vicinity at the press of a button
- Sizes S (XS,S,M,L),(XL,2XL)
Phone + GPS
Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
Our aim is for all items to be dispatched within 2 working days of order being placed, but if there is a delay you will be notified via email within 24 hours. Express delivery is available on selected products at an extra cost.
Parcels are sent with Royal Mail & DPD & Pareclforce. Smaller parcels are sent with Royal Mail but any larger parcels or multiple parcels are sent with DPD or Parcelforce and any international parcels are sent with DPD. Please note all helmets are sent with courier DPD or Parcelforce. Helmets are packed in their helmet bag, then box, and then in a double walled corrugated box so all helmets are delivered safely.
Our back office systems are fully integrated with DPD, Parcelforce and Royal Mail which means that the second your parcel is dispatched you will be sent an email containing your tracking details. This allows both you and us to track your parcel's every move from our door to yours!
* Please note that we deliver to European Union Member States plus USA and Canada. For prices please look at our International Delivery charges.
Registered & Returns Address :- Bikerswear BHAM Ltd, 46 New John Street West, Birmingham, B19 3NB
Phone :- 0121 326 6080
Email :- email@example.com
VAT No. :- 230878793